Burnt Store Marina Wet Slip and Dry Storage Rates
Burnt Store Marina is the largest marina on Florida’s Gulf Coast and one of the largest in the state. Our 525 wet slips accommodate vessels from a minimum of 30′ up to 100’.
A waterfront oasis on Charlotte Harbor, the Marina offers more amenities for deep water boaters than any other private marina on the Gulf Coast. Burnt Store Marina not only has a unique name, but features exceptional service. Its charter services, fuel dock, pump-out services, Trading Post Ship's Store and CassCay restaurant at the water's edge provide boaters everything they need for a single day or many months out on the water.
- Annual $16.50 per foot/month + electric per month
- Seasonal (6 months) $17.50 per foot/month + electric per month
- Monthly $18.50 per foot/month + electric per month
- All rates plus tax. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Burnt Store Marina offers both inside and outside dry storage for vessels up to 16,000 pounds (approximately 33’). We have a 20′ minimum on all of our dry storage options, but all include unlimited launches, rinse down and engine flush.
- Inside Annual $17.50 per foot/month
- Outside Annual $16.50 per foot/month
LIVE-ABOARD $150 monthly
ELECTRIC & WATER SERVICES
- Included in Daily and Weekly rentals
- Metered for Monthly, Six Month and Annual
- Water: $15.00 per month
Cruising the coast? We welcome transient boaters who are looking for short-term dockage in Punta Gorda. Whether you are just staying the night, or you want to explore the city for a bit longer, our promise is to make Burnt Store Marina feel like home for as long as you are with us.